Join the Science Mill Team!
The Science Mill is now hiring part time exhibit Explainers to assist with visitor experience and educational programs. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about science, engineering, technology, and math and enjoy interacting with others. High school and college students are encouraged to apply. Must be available on weekend days.
- Assisting visitors as they interact with exhibits to enhance the Science Mill experience
- Helping our education team with spring break camps, summer camps and other school vacation programming
- Operating 3D science movie throughout the day
- Opening and closing the museum
- Maintaining exhibits throughout the day
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent public communication skills with children, adults, and families from diverse backgrounds
- Interest in science and eagerness to learn
- Ability to be flexible and maintain a positive attitude in changing situations
- Dependable, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great attitude is a MUST!
Part time, flexible schedule, including weekends and/or school holidays. Work with a creative, fun team in a growing organization with lots of opportunities for growth!
Interested applicants, please contact Marissa Kilgore, Manager of Visitor Services at email@example.com